Association membership is an investment in your notary business and a commitment to your profession. The Association connects you with the people, events, education, and skills for business success while developing strong relationships for you with industry partners and government across BC.
Eligible Association members have the opportunity to lead work and initiatives for the notary profession through standing for the Association board and volunteering for Association committees.
Benefits to be implemented 2020:
- Preferential pricing for continuing education sessions, annual conference and Notary merchandise
- Association member-only website with resources, advocacy updates and current news
- Member-only digital Notices to Members
- No-charge access to Scrivener magazine
- Use of Association branded material (seals and logos)
- Targeted promotional initiatives to highlight member practices